Sunday, October 23, 2011

Weekend Dad & Daughter Documentary Time: 2 Million Minutes

Movie watch time: 10/7/2011 evening

Dad's questions:

Q: What do you think of the way you are studying after watching the movie?

Vania: I have studied sloppily.

Q: What do you think of the students of China and India? What will you learn from them and what will you try to avoid being like them?

Vania: I need to work harder. But I do not want to work so hard that I have no time for the other things, such as piano.

Q: What do you think of the two American students in the film?

Vania: I think they should work harder. They may need to pay more concentration on their studies.

Q: How is Basis Tucson? Tell me your feeling of this school after watching the movie.

Vania: It is a very good school. But I am not jumping to the final conclusion yet. I'd like to go to the school to see it myself.

Q: What are the questions you would want to ask these six students from America, China, and India if you might get a chance?

Vania: how hard do they think they studied? Were they studying willingly themselves or were they forced to study hard by their parents?

Daughter's Question:

Q: Who do you think study the hardest among the Indian, Chinese, and American students?

Dad: I think it is the Indian students. They started the study at 5:30 AM. It was very hard work.

Q: Who do you think study the least among them?

Dad: I think it is the American students. At the same time, however, the American students have done a lot of part-time jobs. I believe this is very valuable for the fostering of individual personalities.

Q: How do you think how hard I should study?

Dad: You must work much harder than you are doing now.


No comments: