Saturday, September 17, 2011

Weekend Dad & Daughter Documentary Time: The War Room

Movie watch time: 9/17/2011 afternoon

Dad's questions:

Q: How do you feel of this movie?

Vania: I am confused. I have no idea what the movie talks about. I do not know the background and the movie does not provide enough explanation.

Q: What is your rating of the movie?

Vania: 1/10. Because I totally lost.

Q: Do you like politics?

Vania: I really do not know.

Q: How do you think of the political movies?

Vania: I do not know. I think I am not interested in politics.

Daughter's questions:

Q: How is your rating of the movie? And why?

Dad: 7/10. The movie tells me much I do not know before. It is informative. But I also got somehow lost in the middle. I think I am quite naive to American politics too. But I would like to learn more about it.

No comments: